Best Fabrics to make a Designer Saree !!!
Your idea of making a designer saree has met this wonderful blog, here is the little post to give you a head start. Let’s break the monotony behind the use of fabrics to make the designer saree.
We have listed down some fabrics that turns out to be the best bet for the saree. You can use all the fabrics which is flowy enough to make a saree. Basic saree requires 5.5 meters, you can take 6 meters if you want a long pallu. Minimum width required is 44 inches for the fabric.
You can not only use plain, printed and embroidered fabrics but also fabrics which has ombre (shading) dyeing effect or shimmer fabric can be chosen to make your design stand out.
1. Organza Fabric Sarees : The crispness of the Organza fabric along with the sheer characteristic is among the popular choice for making of the saree. You can find wonderful collection of Organza Fabric at Saroj Fabrics stores. Embroidered organza fabric, Printed organza fabric or Plain solid organza fabric are all the best look to carry as a saree. You can take particularly satin fabric as the blouse and petticoat to give wonderful look to the organza fabric.
2. Net / Lace Fabric Sarees : Net fabric gives that sheer grace to the saree. “Chantilly lace fabric saree”, the finest and the lightest lace made of silk is a must have for that elegant look in the wardrobe. A stitched saree of “Net Lycra fabric” gives the light to the right curves and makes you look slim, whereas exquisite collection of “Net Embroidered Fabrics” at Saroj Fabrics gives a marvellous look to the saree.
3. Satin Georgette Fabric Sarees: It’s wonderful to know a hybrid of satin fabric called as “Satin Georgette Fabric”. When you touch the satin georgette fabric, it gives slight pebble texture of georgette fabric on one side and satin fabric shine on the other side. This combination of satin and georgette fabric gives you the excellent fluid drape for the saree. They are again very popular among sarees. The blending of colors during dyeing emerges so amazing on satin georgette fabric.
4. Satin Fabric Sarees: Satin Fabric has marvellous shine on the fabric. You can wear satin fabric as an evening wear saree as it gives the right sheen and looks fab. Just try a plain solid color satin fabric with an embroidered fabric blouse for that fab look.
5. Georgette Fabric Sarees: Georgette Fabric is one of the most popular fabric for making the sarees. The translucent effect of georgette fabric gives a delicate look to a saree. You will wonder to know georgette fabric can handle even heavy embroidery. Saroj Fabrics has some amazing collection of four colours ombre shading on georgette fabric. You can use pure or viscose georgette fabric. 60 grams pure georgette fabric is apt for saree, modern designers also use 80 grams pure georgette fabric. Viscose georgette fabric are used for low cost budget sarees. You can experiment with colours and dye the Georgette Fabric.
6. Velvet Fabric Sarees: Velvet have a high-end, luxurious appeal and comes with elaborate embellishments as well. Embroidered lace or hand embroidery on the “Velvet Fabric” grace the modern saree. You can use velvet fabric for half and half sarees along with some other fabric in matching. Brasso velvet fabric sarees gives an equal appeal.
There are various other modern fabrics like Pure Silk Fabric, Pure Moonga Silk Fabric, 60 grams Pure Dupion silk fabric, Habotai Silk Fabric of 40 grams , 50 grams and 60 grams are all used and gives that different fall, look, shine to the saree. Keep designing and be open to using different fabrics for the making of the designer saree.
Which Fabric are you going to use to make your designer saree ? If you wish to design the men’s sherwani from scratch, click here :
Share with us of how you designed your Saree, tag us on our social media pages. We will be more than happy to know and share your story with others to be encouraged too!
Instagram Link : https://www.instagram.com/SarojFabrics
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/SarojFabrics
Saroj Fabrics Store Addresses :
The “Saroj Fabrics” Flagship Stores are located in Mumbai (Khar, Borivali), Pune and Jaipur!!! Shop Online at www.sarojfabrics.com
-Saroj Fabrics (Khar, Mumbai): 14th Khar Danda Road, Off. Linking Road, Khar (West), Mumbai 400052?. Ph: (022) 26000544 / 26487594; Whats app no: +91 9930027490; Directions: https://g.page/SarojFabrics
-Saroj Fabrics (Borivali, Mumbai): Shimpoli Road, Borivali (West), Mumbai 400092. Ph: (022) 28996446 / 48; Whats app no: +91 9930027480; Directions: https://g.page/SarojFabricsMumbai
-Saroj Fabrics (Pune): Off. Moledina Road, Next to Shantai Hotel, Rasta Peth, Camp, Pune 411011. Ph : (020) 26141242 / 43; Whatsapp no : +91 7774881824; Directions: https://g.page/SarojFabricsPune
-Saroj Fabrics (Jaipur): Tonk Road, Lalkothi, Jaipur 302007. Ph: (0141) 2741005 / 06; WhatsApp no. : +91 8306522473; Directions: https://g.page/SarojFabricsJaipur
Hi, I Think...In the recent Great India Festival Season....All Husbands are Inspired and Excited to Gift Saree to their Beautiful Wife's and Lycra Saree is One of the Best Quality Materials and Color is Awesome Red Color Lycra Saree will give Attractive Look and Passion for Life and any Lady who will wear this Lycra Saree, will be accolade and praise by their family Members that for Sure Kr. APNNABAZAR :https://www.amazon.in/APNNABAZAR-Womens-Lycra-Jalar-Blouse/dp/B08KZL6BWV/ref=sr_1_15?dchild=1&keywords=lycra+saree&qid=1602573389&sr=8-15