White Lucknowi Chikan Embroidery Georgette Fabric (Dyeable)
Buy White Lucknowi Chikan Embroidery Georgette Fabric (Dyeable) at Saroj Fabrics.com
Georgette is a semi-sheer or sheer woven fabric with a slight pebble texture. It is made from silk or polyester. Georgette fabric is used to make all types of western garments, such as tunics, shirts, dresses and even trousers. A perfect fabric for sarees, anarkali, salwar kameez and lehenga choli. It can also be used for casual wear to make kurtis, salwar kameez and tunics.
|Fabric Width||44 Inches|
|Work to Work width||38 Inches|
|Embroidery||Floral With Thread Sequins Embroidery Fabric With Border|
|Fabric Usage||Kurti, Tops, Lehenga, Gown, Blouse, Dupatta,Churidar, Kids Wear, Mens Wear, Home Decor, Event Decor, Festival Decor, Art and Craft|
- 1 Quantity stands for 1 meter fabric
- The minimum quantity is one meter. Anything ordered for more than one meter will come as single running piece
- Need bulk quantity of this fabric? Please write to us on email@example.com
- Slight difference in color from visual product image is possible
Disclaimer for Dyeing Orders:
- All dyeing is undertaken at customer's own risk. There may be a color difference when matching up the dye, due to the different light used when dyeing, and the time of day when dyeing or viewing. For example the same colour seen in direct sunlight will be different when seen under electric light.
- Please note all dyeing is done under electric light. Whilst the greatest care is always taken when mixing up our dyes to match your chosen color, the fact remains that we can never achieve a 100% color match. The process of dyeing usually takes 2 to 5 working days.
- Single colour dyeing will happen in 2 to 5 days with minimum one meter order. Four Colour Dyeing and Shaded Dyeing will take atleast 7 to 15 days for dyeing and minimum 3 meters order is required for dyeing ease in multiple colours.
|Click here for more Georgette Fabrics|
|Click here for more Embroidered Fabrics|
|Click here for more White Colour Fabrics|
Orders in India : Saroj Fabrics provides “FREE SHIPPING” through-out India on all the items mostly through Fedex.
We accept all major credit cards / debit cards, paytm, net banking, EMI, cash cards, mobile payments, UPI and wallets. Bank deposit, NEFT, RTGS and cheque deposits are available on request. We only deal in prepaid orders.
International Orders : We accept all major credit cards / debit cards through Paypal and CCAvenue.
Saroj Fabrics delivers internationally / worldwide with Fedex and DHL as our logistics partners. The shipping rate is automatically calculated at the time of checkout. The shipping rate is based on the weight of the selected products and the postal code of the country on a real time basis.
In most cases, your order will be processed within 24-72 hours of your placing it. You can expect to receive your order, on average, within 2 - 10 business days of placing the order.