Fabrics Ideas for Ganpati / Durga Puja Backdrop:
- Create nice colourful backdrop with any kind of Sheer Flowing Fabric. This fabric can be Net / Georgette / Crepe / Chiffon / Tissue / Organza or more.
- Beautiful backdrop can also be created with "Embroidered Fabric" of Velvet or any Silk.
- Get some Shimmering fabric with Sequence work or Glitter work to add glitter at some places. You can also use light from behind the fabrics to give nice glowing effect.
- Make bunch of flowers using the fabrics such as tissue or satin or some printed fabrics. Place them together at one corner to highlight.
- Use Bamboo sticks and roll the fabrics around the bamboo to make it look colourful. Any soft fabric can be used to make the same.
Dressing of Ganpati / Durga Puja
The following Fabrics can be used for bed covers and bed sheets
- "Art brocade, Embroidered Fabric, Satin Fabric and more" are used for dupatta around the neck of Ganpati or to cover the head.
- Let Ganpati wear a Dhoti with "art silk or art satin fabric" in solid bright colors. Usually seen on big idols.
- Durga Idol can wear saree with the fabrics which are flowy enough. Check our saree collection fabrics.
Fabrics Ideas for God Idols Dresses
- Embroidered fabrics are widely used to make the outfits of the gods. Saroj Fabrics is regular supplier of fabrics at Iskon temples for making the lehengas of Krishna and Radha.
- Brocade Fabrics in festive colors of red, green, yellow, pink, purple and more colors are used for the dresses of Radha-Krishna, Laxmi-Ganesh idols and more.