Exclusive cushions cover can be made from Brocades. Sometimes brocades are also used just for trimmings. The artificial brocade or semi-pure brocades turns out to be cost effective. Various weave or prints of cottons including Ajrak, Kalamkari, Katha, Ikat, Polka Dots, Floral, Geometric and more are used to make the same. The cushion covers can be made from all the fabrics viz
- Cotton Fabric with prints and embroidery both is widely used for the runners on the table. Ikat fabric will different dark colors as well as light colors stand out as runners.
- Cotton Silk Fabric since it has a little shine looks lovely as a runner. Raw Silk fabric with embroidery looks classy. The Runners can be made from all the fabrics viz:
Bed Cover and Bed Sheets
The following Fabrics can be used for bed covers and bed sheets
- Velvet fabrics can be used for Bed covers
- Embroidered Fabrics are used for Fancy Bed covers
- Cotton Fabrics are most smoothing fabrics and widely used for bed sheets.
- Satin Fabrics are also used for Bed Sheets.
Following Fabrics can be used For Pillow covers:
- Velvet fabrics are used for pillow Covers
- Satin Fabric gives shiny look and can be used for making covers.
- Cotton Fabrics are used on daily basis covers
- Embroidered Fabric are also used for making pillow Covers.
The Following Fabrics can be used for making Curtains:
- Sequins: Largest collection of various sequence fabrics drape from floor to ceiling window to create flowing curtains.
- Satin Fabrics: Shiny satin fabrics in vibrant and bright colors which are easily machine washable. Polyester satin fabric creates beautiful flowy backdrops.
- Black Fabrics: Sold opaque fabrics that black out the light for an elegant look.
- Organza Fabric: It is crystal sparkle sheer fabric. Saroj Fabrics has various solid colors and printed designs in the same. Even the Organza satin fabric can be used to show more shine.